The Treatment Rooms is Brighton’s largest beauty salon with 10 treatment rooms. Our doors first opened in 1995. Over the years we have won many awards. Winner of The Good Spa Guide 2012 Best Spa for the South-East as voted by the public. 3 consecutive years voted by the industry Professional Beauty Magazine in Top 30 Most Inspiring Salons. The Good Spa Guide awarded a 5 bubble rating in its Treatment Rooms category. The only Brighton establishment to achieve this. Nominated in 2014 for Best Employer & Best Therapist at Professional Beauty awards and winning Best Customer Service in the Brighton & Hove Business Awards twice. Most recently, November 2018, winning Best Beauty Salon in the Southern Hair & Beauty Awards.
Independently owned by therapist Clare Rogers, awarded Golden Alumni and Honorary Graduate by Brighton City College, now Greater Brighton Metropolitan College, where she trained. This is her only salon and not linked to others with the same name. A team of 20 therapists and receptionists available to make your visit a memorable one.
In an atmospheric space styled to combine luxury with simplicity and cocoon clients in a beautiful, very private world.
- Aromatherapy Associates massage, wraps and facials
- Hot Stone massage
- Lava Shell Massage
- Oncology massage
- Advanced Clinical Massage
- Crystal Clear Micro-needling, Microdermabrasion and Oxygen Therapy
- CACI Micro-current
- LED facials
- Radio Frequency facials
- NeoGen Nitrogen Plasma
- DIBI Milano facials
- Hot and warm Waxing
- Laser Hair Removal
- Light, airy changing rooms for men & women
- Ten calm, spacious therapy rooms, (including a double to share with a companion)
- Warm, peaceful relaxation room
- Retail shop with our top brands
- Welcoming reception with 2 waiting areas