Contact The Treatment Rooms Brighton
The Treatment Rooms Beauty Salon is located in the historic and vibrant city of Brighton which is easily reachable from all directions by road and just one hour’s journey from London by rail.
Many famous Regency landmarks are within minutes from our salon, so why not complete a perfect day out with a visit.
The Treatment Rooms
21 New Road
Tel: 01273 818444
|Bank Hol Mon||10am – 6pm|
|Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri||9am – 8pm|
|Saturday||9am – 5.30pm|
Directions from Brighton Station by foot
- Proceed downhill along Queens Road towards the Seafront.
- Before reaching the Clock Tower, turn left into Church Street and proceed down the hill.
- Turn right into New Rd which is the turning after Bond Street.
- The Treatment Rooms is on the right hand side just before the Theatre Royal.
Directions from London by car
- Feb 2020. There is a lot of ongoing road works in central Brighton. We recommend public transport but if you do need to bring your car it would be best to check directions on a phone app, more accurate than some Sat Nav, which will give up to date directions.
We have a disabled parking bay right outside the salon
NB Our nearest carpark is Church Street NCP, adjacent to New Road and just three minutes to walk to The Treatment Rooms. IT IS EXPENSIVE TO PARK HERE
We may ask for a deposit on large group booking.
Please give at least 24 hours notice should you wish to cancel an appointment as a courtesy to both our therapists and other clients.
Please note that there is a cancellation fee of 50% if the appointment is cancelled and cannot be filled. Missed appointments will be charged at the full treatment prices.
As a courtesy to other clients and for health and safety reasons, children cannot accompany parents into the treatment room.
Minors from age 14 can be treated in the salon with written parental/guardian consent for basic beauty treatments.